MAKE AN IMPACT
Why Spring Valley?
Sir Isaac Newton, physicist, mathematician, astronomer and dyslexic said “If I have seen further than others, it is only by standing upon the shoulders of giants.” Since 2000, Spring Valley School has offered the support and inspiration for hundreds of students who struggle with dyslexia, dysgraphia, AD/HD and other learning differences. While we may be the shoulder these students use to lift themselves to success, Spring Valley needs the support of the community as our catalyst. Tuition covers only part of our operating budget. After that, contributions help make up the difference.
Through the generosity and support of our donors, Spring Valley has maintained a strong fiscal position. By supporting us, you are making an investment in our children’s futures. Each day, we change their lives by transforming frustrated students into avid and successful learners, readers and writers. Consider giving the gift of education today.
TOP 5 ways to support SVS
& complete the circle:
1) Share the campaign on social media, using #CircleofGiving2019
2) Text your friends and family members, asking them to join you in supporting SVS by forwarding to them the link to our giving page.
3) Ask 2 or 3 businesses to partner with SVS. Email Kristen Jackson at for the corporate benefits package.
4) Give Back at one of the local restaurants mentioned. Plan a family night out after school or cater a meal for your office. Stay tuned for our December lineup!
5) Consider making a gift "in honor" of a faculty/staff member who has significantly impacted your student's academic journey. Click "Make a Gift" in the upper right hand corner of this page.
GIVE BACKS & SERVE DAYS
Stay tuned for our